Open top service is provided to a temporarily placed trash dumpster (or roll-off bin) as well as certain specialized compactors. The bins are called “roll-off” because the bin itself is typically configured with small back wheels, and the truck uses a hoist and a tipping bed to roll the bin on and off the truck.
The service provides the rental of the bin, the delivery of the bin to the site where it is needed, the pick-up service when the bin is full (or the service time is complete) and disposal of the collected waste at a sanitary landfill. Open top containers are typically used for collecting construction and demolishing debris, remodeling debris and other bulk waste. Here’s what to expect from Honolulu Disposal Service:
- Outstanding service in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner by experienced
and trained drivers and support staff.
- Island-wide service of pre-scheduled or on-call hauling of open-top containers.
- Regular service is available seven days a week.
- On-call pickup with 24-hour notice.
- Same day delivery of containers for early call-ins.
- Rapid removal and returns of open top containers.
- Open-top steel containers in 10, 15, 20, 30, 35 and 40 cubic yard sizes. We maintain the
largest inventory of containers in the State.
- Professional site assessment and price estimates.
Open Top Container
(length x width x height)
10 Cubic Yards: 11′ x 7.5′ x 4.5′
15 Cubic Yards: 12′ x 8′ x 7′
20 Cubic Yards: 16′ x 7.5′ x 6′
30 Cubic Yards: 18′ x 7.5′ x 7′
35 Cubic Yards: 20′ x 7.5′ x 6′